Monday, May 9, 2011

My Weekend!!!!!

This weekend i went to the mall with Alex and Jana... Then we met up with Annie and her sis. gbut then the redcoats came adn told us that we can not be in the mall after 9 with out a parent!!!! So we stayed there intill like 8pm. Then Annies mom gave us all a ride home from the mall and we had fun so then i went home and everything!! Then Sunday I was at the park with mad of my friends and we had fun but then I went home and I cleaned the house for my mom and everything... But then my dad took my mom out to the movies for mothers day... i stayed home and watched my little brothers but then me and my little brothers made a cake for my mom because we are nice kids. I cleaned the house again for my mom because my little brothers made a big mess adn i had to pick it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment