Friday, May 20, 2011

My story

Alexandra Castle                                                                                                                              5-20-11

                One day there was a girl named LaVaughn she was 14 years old she did not know what she was  doing. Then the next day she was talking to her mom about her going to college when she gets older. But then her mom said you need money to go to college and she said how I can get money her mom said “Get a job”. She said where can I get one and her mom named some places where she can get one. Then one day she was in school with her friends and she saw a sign that said “BABYSITTER NEED BAD!!!” So then she took one of the tabs and called the number and a girl answered the phone and then she told her come to my house and meet my kids that you will be babysitting. She said ok I will do that. After school I will come over and meet you guys. The school day was over then LaVaughn went over to Jolly’s house. Then the first thing she noticed that her house was nasty like really nasty. Then she was talking to Jolly and Jeremy came up to LaVaughn and started t hold her hand and everything it was so sweet. Then she saw the other little kid it’s a girl and she can’t walk yet so then she was crawling on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment