Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Last 9 Weeks...

Last week we had Math testing and the week before that we had English testing it was fun... But then at the same time I thought that I was going to fail the English test but then come to find out that I was one of the highest students to do good on the test... And last weekend I was with Annie on the rez to watch her little brothers game intill we saw sombody that we did not like and then we started to laugh at them it was funny to me like no lie we were being mean to him but he did not kno it... Then on sunday I went with Alex and her mom.. Then we had track and we had to go to S.U. so that we could do track but when we got there Ms.Tomas was just leaving because she did see anyone there. So then we left and we had to call Alex's dad to come pick us up...

No comments:

Post a Comment